The Allygn brand is a framebuilder owned company run by the Berlin Framebuilders Collective.
Our goal is to offer high quality bike components for a reasonable price to our customers. We will offer special pricing to framebuilders worldwide, so that they can offer a really good and honest product to their customers aswell. Dealer and shop inquiries are welcome, too!
We are now taking pre-orders! Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Allygn Gravel Carbon Fork is a superb and super light weight carbon fork which gives you all the freedom to ride almost any tire and wheelsizes. Also you can add bottlecages left and right to the fork. The top eyelet could also be used for installing a porteur rack. Further we added fender mounts and we feature a M6 Light mount in the front forkcrown and one M6 thread in the back for fendermounting. Internal brake cable routing for sure! The Fork was tested at EFBE Prüftechnik Institute in Germany under the very hard EFBE TRI TEST® norm for gravel and cross bikes and passed all requirements without any problems.
This is probably the most versatile carbon fork ever made for an unbeatable price!
- 300mm steerer
- 1 1/8 - 1.5 tapered
- 50mm Rake
- 395mm axle-to-crown
- 370mm maximum wheel/tire radius
- 700c/50mm maximum tire width
- 15mm through axle
- fender mount
- 2nd bottlecage eyelet on top of the lowrider mount which could also be used for a porteur rack
- M6 light mount in the front fork crown
- M6 eyelet on the back of the fork crown for fendermounting
- internal brake cable routing
- 160mm postmount
- 560gr's including all hardware, bolts and throughaxle